Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reposts of Wedding Blog - Preston's Nov 23rd Post

It's 2am and I can't sleep so I figured I might as well add to this blog.
Cathy and I had hoped to make this a daily blog but with everything going on, wedding plans, my son's birthday plans, Christmas and then regular life in general, it's proven impossible to get to it everyday. Not that it really matters in the end.
I know my sweet fiancee spent an hour writing one for Monday but it got erased and she didn't have time to redo it. C'est la vie. Would have liked to read it myself though.
Biggest news for today was that the invites went out! People have started to RSVP and hits to the site continue to grow at an impressive rate. Over 450 as of this entry. Looks like most people will be staying overnight if initial impressions are anything to go on.
Cathy found a store selling decor (for the tables) at 60% off. She also found a creative solution for a belt for her dress. I never knew she was so creative. I hope she doesn't mind me scooping that tidbit. Hopefully she'll be grateful I've saved her a blog entry.
We were working on the song selections tonight which was a fun task. We found a helpful website which suggested songs for all the various aspects of the wedding. Although for the reception, we had plenty of ideas already.
So many details to see about and I'm sure there must be a whole bunch my lovely bride-to-be is on top off that I'm not even aware of.

No comments: