Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reposts of Wedding Blog - Cathy's Nov 26th Post

My friend Angelle is an amazing details person. She has helped me to break things down to the finest detail. With her wisdom ( and gently pushing to keep moving the process forward each day) I am able to stay on track with all of the wedding details.
On Monday night ( at her suggestion). I'm going to meet with a wedding planner. To prepare for my meeting with her, I'm taking the time today to be sure that Preston and I are clear of our vision for our wedding.
Went shopping to find a shawl or shift to cover my arms for the ceremony-- no luck today.
Talked to two caterers today. There's pros and cons for both. We will need to make a decision by Monday on which one we're going to choose. Times winding down...
Preston and I ( okay Preston) went over our vows that were given to us by our church. We ( mostly Preston) plan to write our own vows but have to make sure that some of the 'essential' ingredients from the traditional vows are part of the vows that we write. Reading through the vows gave me goosebumps !

No comments: