Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reposts of Wedding Blog - Cathy's Nov 25th Post

I'd been pray that Friday night would go well and I'm pleased to say that it went even better than I could ever have imagined.
We were meeting at a restaurant to celebrate Preston's son's birthday and I must admit that I was a bit nervous. I was not sure what to expect. I guess I thought I would feel outnumber being around all of Preston's family and friends however, it was completely the opposite.
All of Preston's family was very warm and friendly and we all left feeling excited to see each other again at the wedding and over the Christmas holidays.
On the wedding front...
Got my hair done today. I was trying out a wedding hair style. Liked it but it was not a real wedding hairstyle- pretty understated. If anyone can think of a cute style for short hair please let me know...
R.S.V.P's are coming in and I continue to be overwhelmed by the flood of support from my family and friends.
Still trying to finalize the caterer.
That's all for today

No comments: