Sunday, May 31, 2009

Current Status - Part one

Since I've restarted this blog I thought it was important to state where I am in my life at this point. I touched on this in the last blog but that was hardly the whole story.

The biggest item of note, as it pertains to success especially is the fact that I have finished writing my first full novel - Dillon's Dilemma. Not 'finished' is a relative term since a book is never truly finished until a publisher takes it to print. Prior to that there is endless editing and re-visioning done. However, the important thing is that it's a finished manuscript that I can submit to publishers.

There has been some delay since my printer isn't working, however I just recently found out I can acquire the old printer from my work which works fine (and has ink!). I expect to be driving into work on Wednesday and will pick it up then.

If you're not following my other pages I'm also looking at other ways to make money such as writing newspaper or magazine articles which I'll be supporting with www.prestonsquire.com and also with a self-help website Prestonspearls.blogspot.com.

Interestingly, A big part of Preston's Pearls is to generate money by supporting Six Minutes to Success which gives a hefty kick-back. See the review on Preston's Pearls for more details. However, I have some misgivings about this, of what I'm not clear. But Bob Proctor is speaking in Toronto tomorrow and they have sent me an invitation. So I am going to see that first before I proceed with supporting his site.

No comments: