Thursday, July 23, 2009

Troubling Times

Ever wonder if people who preach success and motivation ever struggle through real problems and letdowns or do they just live blessful lives? Well both.

Of course, life throws hardships and disappointments at all of us, no exceptions. But successful people cultivate a mental agility that allows them to release life's disappointment and embrace what's next.

That's where I find myself now.

Having the woman I love turn down my offer of reconciliation is a very bitter pill to shallow for anyone. If I allow myself it would be so easy to just live in the pain of what I've lost. How I'll never find another woman of her quality and how empty my life will be without her. At times I find myself slipping into that mentality even now.

Last time I found myself in this situation I allow six long years to pass me by while I bemoaned how the one true love of my life had left me. Expecting at any moment that our soulmate connection would bring us back together like outstretched ends of a rubberband snapping back into form. Romantic foolhardiness through and through.

It's a place I have no intention of going back to now, although sheer learned habit wants to pull me back into that patterned way of thinking.

Obviously thinking in this manner will produce nothing but misery and this should tip you off that something is wrong - not with the situation but with how you're defining the situation in your own mind.

Emotions are our guiger counter letting us know how aligned we are with our desires. If we are in a negative state of mind, that tells us that our thoughts are opposing our desires. That is to say the vibrational frequencies are at a disconnect between conscious thought and subconscious desire or to put it simply, you don't think what you want is ever going to happen. Conversely, if we are in a positive state we know our thoughts are in line with our goals and they will be in the process of forming.

If we hope to have any sort of success we need to remain in a positive state of mind.

But how can you possibly feel good when the woman of your life has brutally ripped your heart out and stepped all over it? - Not that this is the case with me at the moment, mine has gently taken out and set aside but still... it's disheartening -

By keeping your END goals in mind. It's not THIS woman (or guy) that you want (they are causing you pain after all), it's the way that they make you feel. If you could find someone else, someone even more beautiful (handsome), more giving, more in tune with you, to enter into your life and make you feel the same way, or better than you would be in a state of bliss as opposed to misery. Naturally you would mourn the loss of that particular person you had grown attached too but before long you would be ready and willing to embrace the new.

Fortunately for me at this particular time, Law of Attraction has already brought another wonderful woman into my life (see earlier posts, yes we're still together, yes I know!) for me to focus my attention on. For this I am eternally grateful. However, even if there's no one to replace the love lost take solance in the fact that you are now available to meet someone better. Be grateful for the love you had experienced and rest assured it won't be your last. Another will come and the sooner you embrace that reality, even if it feels like a lie, the sooner it will, in fact, become reality.

No comments: