Monday, June 29, 2009

It works!!

Law of Attraction that is, or so it seems... But I can't help but be very enthusiastic right now.

I've met the most amazing woman yesterday. I'm going to contain my excitement since I've gotten all excited before only to be disappointed in the end. However on my personal scale of 1-10 of desirable traits on a woman, so far this girl is scoring a perfect 10 and I have never been more impressed.

The really amazing thing is of all the girls I've been talking to online, she was not one I had any real expectations for. She looked nice in the single photo but it wasn't close enough to get a good look at her face and she was wearing loose, frilly clothes which hid her figure. Worse was she was a lousy e-mail communicator. Very brief answers to questions giving no insight into her personality.

Realizing I wasn't going to get anywhere that way I just gave her my number instead. Then didn't hear from her for a few days, forgot about her and then suddenly there's an email with only her number in it. Called on Sat, no answer.
On a whim I tried mid-day Sunday, got her, had a nice conversation with her and since she turned out to live very close to my ex where I was headed later that day I suggested we meet. She agreed.

She was running a little late so I ended up driving down the road to meet her half-way (she was walking). Finally found her, openned the car door and was pleasantly stunned by the vision that stepped in. Her photo honestly did her no justice. Beautiful face, fabulous figure, nicely made up, fashionably dressed, African black (meaning black, not brown - Mmmmm), lovely smile, delightful African/British accent - and I have a very soft spot for black women with an a British accent. Hair nicely done up in long mini-braids.

Cheery, sarcastic, mischivious personality.

Honestly, aside from her having been burnt by a lot of previous guys and being skeptical if hopeful of finding better, there's no fault at all I could find, and I am very, very fussy. So far, she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman.

Law of Attraction at work or lucky circumstance? You decide.

Me, I'm seeing her again tonight!

No comments: