Thursday, March 17, 2011

Canfield Coaching - Isagenix and other matters

Since the last post I'm please to say the coaching line was helping in helping me pare down my list and bring it to two to three items to focus on:

Writing - Which has always been a passion of mine.  I was working on my self-help book Foundation: Timeless Prinicipals for Freeing Your True Potential.  However, as my overarching goal is to make $150,000 this year, and I had no marketing plan for it, I've decided to shelf it for the time being and work on getting the works I have finished published first.

To that end, I've joined a writers association, and a critique group within that association so I can get feedback on my works, improve them and resubmit them to agents/publishers.

Further downstream, I will revisit Foundation and also want to self-publish a comic book series.

Isagenix - Ironically, this was not even on my list, however it seems all gurus recommend multiple sources of income and acknowledge the right multi-level-marketing program can be a good part of that mix.  Jack Canfield himself endorses Isagenix and at this time my friend - who is a personal trainer - obtained a new client.  A self-made millionaire who earned her wealth through Isagenix, a product my friend already used regularly but had never sold.   Seeing is believing so she's got involved and after seeing the health benefits it's had on her and her friend, I took a serious look and decided to give it a try.

Basically, the product works - it makes you lose weight and feel great by cleansing and nutrienting your body. Because people lose weight and feel great, others want to know what they are doing and the product sells itself.

I've just started on the product myself - this is my 4th day.  Am feeling some benefits, and have become appalled by the amount of sugar and utter junk that our society shoves in our faces everyday.  It's no wonder we have an obesity problem when whatever store you go into literally surrounds you with sugar and junk food. 

On the flip side I've been overworking my body by cleansing and working out simultaneously.  One of the higher ups, a professional coach, gave me some great feedback on that which should help my program immensely.

The third thing, would be looking for a new 9-5 job.  This would be a doubled edge sword actually, as having a position where my pay was more inline with performance would certainly encourage me to work at a higher level, at the same time, I have plenty of free time in this job to do things like write this blog, critique stories (and have mine critiqued) and do a bit of Isagenix work or coaching work.

No comments: