Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Work in Progress

Just a quick update.

Things are starting to move along at a nice pace now.  Working away at both my project with my partner - tentatively entitles Blissful Endeavours as well as (finally) working on my long awaited e-book on the Power P's of Enduring Success. 

Seeing some progress on the relationship front as well.

My apartment is slowly transforming into my vision for it which is really exciting to see and everything is really going great so far.  My son is doing very well, and I'm seeing both my children regularly.

As far this is site is concerned, the most relavent thing is the fact that I'm working on Blissful Endeavors which is forcing me to work a lot of the principals I already know and get my life reinvigourated. 

It's an exciting time for me, and I'm really looking forward to what life will bring.

No comments: